Monday, May 2, 2011

Time To Get My Ass Into Shape!

 I've recently discovered a 24 hour gym that is not far from where I live. I believe I'm looking at only a 15 minute bus ride. Coincidentally this also happens to be the same gym a co-worker attends. It's $500.00 for 14 months. That sounds like an awesome price, but I don't have the spare $500.00 right now. I'll stop by there and check out the rates, hopefully I can pay month by month until I get the lump sum required. Before moving to Canada, I could squat 415lbs with free weights, I want to get my body back to that state.

 I'll keep everyone updated.

Thanks

10 comments:

  1. you could always just get your membership one month at a time

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need got to the gym, but are too expensive, i prefer the to run

    ReplyDelete
  3. good price per month, be sure to make good use of it though

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are plenty of alternatives out there is the blogosphere. I know it is not the same as a full gym, but I recently followed this one called one hundred push-ups which just has daily regimes. I can't believe how many I can do now. So there is probably something out there for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. best of luck, but do it the old fashion way if its too much. Go jogging and fucking throw logs around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried doing a non-24 and it just didn't work with how I lived. 24-hour or nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^ Follow up, reapplied to Lifetime Fitness. Promised myself if I don't go at least 5 times a week I'm quitting again in a month.

    ReplyDelete